Our Mom gets her chance on her blog, now we will avenge ourselves with our very own blog. And we will put up funny and embarrassing pictures of her. Tate is the powerful, courageous, mighty leader of the kids. Emmie says "Huh? What?" to that. He likes football, basketball, The Warriors series and FOOD. Emmie is cute and sassy (even Tate agrees). She likes dancing, singing, volleyball and when she grows up she wants to work at the mall. Jack is our Energizer Bunny. He likes yelling, playing drums and guitar, rock music and his long, shaggy hair. Luci is our new adopted baby from Ethiopia. she loves to smile clap and say dada. She does the Flirty (when she bobs her head) And smiles more!
Hey Emma I just posted on my blog. Check it out! How is posting going for you?
ReplyDeleteSydney :)
Hey Emma :) How's it going? I haven't really been able to post very often. I know it is hard to keep on top of it. TTYL
ReplyDeleteSyd :D